The volume of the speaker is important to the quality that is to be produced in the dishing out of musical and vocal notes from the Bluetooth speakers. Perfect knowledge on how to reset a Bluetooth speaker will give you full value on your investment.
Resetting the Bluetooth speakers differs from one brand to the other. We have some selected brands and shall go into how you can effectively reset it to get the quality that mattered.
Table of Contents
- General Bluetooth speaker re-setting
- How to solve some simple issues with Bluetooth speakers
- No voice/Low voice from callers
- Where you are unable to pair the speaker with a BLUETOOTH device
- What to do when the speaker fails to function
General Bluetooth speaker re-setting
- The first step to be taken is to make sure that the speaker is turned on in the first place before proceeding to the next stage.
- There are some paired devices in place; you are to ensure that they are all disconnected. If it is in the Ios settings, the speaker can be removed by tapping on the inscription of Bluetooth speaker and you can then forget about the speaker. As for Android devices, you can click on the name of the device to unpair the device.
- Now, to reset the speaker, press and hold unto the Bluetooth and power buttons at the same time for a couple of seconds.
- At this stage, you have now reset the speaker to the factory setting and the speaker will now be ready whenever it is turned on to pair.
How to solve some simple issues with Bluetooth speakers
No voice/Low voice from callers
- Check if the speaker and the connected device are turned on
- Make sure that the output of the Bluetooth mobile is set to set appropriately.
- Now operate the Bluetooth device by selecting an HFP or HSP BLUETOOTH connection.
- When you are unable to connect the speaker to a BLUETOOTH device with One-touch connection (NFC)
- Make sure the NFC-compatible device close to the speaker and watch what happens next. If the speaker so not reacts, then move it close slowly over the N marked part of the speaker.
- Check the NFC function of the device and make sure it is set to on.
- Remove the device from the case if it is in a case.
- It should be noted here that the sensitivity of the reception of the NFC device varies. Where you failed to achieve success with one-touch operation, then connect the speaker by the on-screen operation.
- Your device must be compatible with NFC. Where you are in any form of doubt, then contact the customer support for clarifications.
- If you want to make use of the speaker’s Add function, then you have to pair the speaker where the indicator of the BLUETOOTH where it flashes in color white.
Where you are unable to pair the speaker with a BLUETOOTH device
In the furtherance of the issue of how to reset a Bluetooth speaker; there might arise problems with the effective pairing of the speaker with the Bluetooth device. The following steps will help resolve the issue:
- Bring the speaker and the Bluetooth device to within 1 meter of each other.
- To effectively turn on the Add function of the speaker, pair it with the speaker where Bluetooth indicator flashes in white.
- Where the Bluetooth indicator did not flash immediately, press and hold both buttons until a sound is heard and the indicator starts flashing in white.
- Either charge the battery of the speaker or connect it to an AC outlet.
- If the speaker is initialized, your mobile may not be able to effectively connect to the device. Delete the pairing information on your mobile and then go on to pair again.
What to do when the speaker fails to function
- Connect the speaker to an AC outlet to charge the battery. Charging the battery might resolve the issues.
- You can now push the RESET button of the speaker to check the obvious. Now initialize the speaker and the volume setting and several others will be done with.
- Where the operation above fails to resolve the issues, you can seek help online from the dealers of the brand.
Now, we shall go on to what it is required to reset some particular Bluetooth speakers because there are some differences between the way some of these brands resets:
1. WONDERBOOM BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS
- Turn the Bluetooth speakers on
- Press and hold the power button and the volume button simultaneously for about 15 seconds. You will hear a sound indicating that the power button is off.
- Now press the power button for the speakers to come up. Observe the red light at the top; when it starts blinking, it is indicative of the fact that the speaker has been set to default. You would have succeeded in answering the question of how to reset a Bluetooth speaker for this model.
2. ONYX STUDIO BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
- Turn on the speakers and then hold on the power and volume button for about 5-10 seconds.
- At the moment that you hear a little sound, the speakers will automatically shut off and you can release your grip.
- Now, turn on the speakers again. When the red light begins to blink, it is an indication that the speaker is in pairing mode; it is now set to the default setting.
3. BEATS BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
- This brand has the B buttons at its top. To undertake the process of resetting it, the B button, as well as the power button, should be held for about 10 seconds.
- At the point where the LED light on the back flash (green and red) is indicated; this model has been reset.
4. SONY BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS
- In the case of this model, you have to turn on the powered speaker while pressing the power button.
- Locate the control panel at the back of this model that has the reset button and press it using a pin. The speaker will automatically shut down and be in the default setting. The process is simple and straight forward.
Getting the right volume for your Bluetooth speakers do not demand many technicalities. The tips above are enough to see anyone through. If there are common issues, it can easily be sorted out through the tips given above. There is no big deal undertaking the process of how to reset a Bluetooth speaker.